- RSS Channel Showcase 4364050
- RSS Channel Showcase 6419340
- RSS Channel Showcase 7802387
- RSS Channel Showcase 2408026
Articles on this Page
- 10/27/15--09:11: _LEFT & RIGHT ACTIVA...
- 11/03/15--09:11: _ENHYDRO CRYSTALS – ...
- 11/10/15--09:11: _ARTEMIS or CANDLE C...
- 11/17/15--09:11: _LEMURIAN SEED CRYST...
- 04/29/16--20:22: _An Example of How t...
- 02/13/17--14:19: _ARTEMIS or CANDLE C...
- 03/22/17--19:12: _CRYSTAL MURAL WALLP...
- 06/16/17--08:10: _HELP! WHICH CRYSTAL...
- 07/31/17--12:18: _FEMININE QUARTZ CRY...
- 09/02/17--09:11: _MASCULINE QUARTZ CR...
- 09/17/17--17:41: _YIN/YANG QUARTZ CRY...
- 10/09/17--07:09: _BARNACLE QUARTZ CRY...
- 10/27/15--09:11: LEFT & RIGHT ACTIVATION WINDOWS – Time Links To The Past & Future
- 11/03/15--09:11: ENHYDRO CRYSTALS – Forbidden Knowledge, Excited Possibility, Magic!
- 11/10/15--09:11: ARTEMIS or CANDLE Crystal – Speed Energy To Its Goal
- 11/17/15--09:11: LEMURIAN SEED CRYSTALS – Crystals “Seeded” by Past Civilizations
- 04/29/16--20:22: An Example of How to Work With a Particular Crystal
- 02/13/17--14:19: ARTEMIS or CANDLE CRYSTAL – REVISIT
- 03/22/17--19:12: CRYSTAL MURAL WALLPAPER from MuralsWallpaper.com (Part 2)
- 06/16/17--08:10: HELP! WHICH CRYSTAL TYPE SHOULD I CHOOSE!?
- 10/09/17--07:09: BARNACLE QUARTZ CRYSTAL – REVISIT
This week we’re going to discuss Left and Right Activation Windows in crystals. To review what we discussed last week, a Window crystal is a crystal with an extra facet. To determine if you have a window, you count the faces. As we talked about last week, Windows are also … Continue reading
This week we’re going to revisit Enhydro crystals. I LOVE Enhydro crystals! There are many different thoughts about the properties of Enhydro quartz but they mostly boil down to knowledge, possibility and magic. We’ll get to that later in the post. First, let’s talk about what they are. Enhydros are … Continue reading
This week we’re going to talk about Artemis or Candle crystals, which are long thin points with a 6 to 1 ratio (for example: 1 inch wide and 6 inches long, or 1/2 inch wide and 3 inches long, ETC). This is a potentially confusing topic, so I hope this … Continue reading
This week we’re going to discuss Lemurian Seed crystals. They sometimes are similar in shape to Laser Wands, and indeed, some Lemurian Seed crystals ARE Laser Wands. As a reminder of what Laser Wands here, follow this link to a post on that subject. Though Lemurian Seed crystals are sometimes in … Continue reading
I got a question today from a friend about a new crystal they adopted. They told me their Higher Self asked them to buy this crystal to help with their channeling and wondered if I had any tips. As I was composing the email, I decided that the information might … Continue reading
We’re going to revisit all the quartz types, using some drawings from my Crystal Mandala books (in which I have drawn a mandala of each type of crystal, condensing the information to 4 to 5 items to make remembering easier). This week we’re going to revisit Artemis (sometimes called Candle) … Continue reading
Hello again! This is the last of a two part ‘series’ on a crystal mural we recently hung in our home. If you missed part one (the hanging process) you can read that here. In this post I want to talk a bit about the wallpaper pattern I chose and why … Continue reading
There are a LOT of different crystal configurations from which to choose. I’m not talking about different KINDS of crystals (such as amethyst, rose quartz, etc) I’m talking about only the different TYPES of clear quartz crystal here. Specifically, the different shapes in which it presents, each with slightly different metaphysical … Continue reading
Today we’re going to revisit Feminine quartz crystals, with the distinction that we’re talking about what a “Feminine” quartz crystal looks like. We’re discussing whether a crystal is called Feminine by features only, not by energy. In the past I have called this an “anatomy lesson” because basically we’ll be discussing whether … Continue reading
Last blog post we discussed Feminine quartz crystals, today we’re going to revisit Masculine quartz crystals. As with our discussion of Feminine crystals, we’re talking about what a “Masculine” quartz crystal looks like. In this first part, we’re discussing whether a crystal is called Masculine by features only, not by energy. In the … Continue reading
The last couple of posts, we have been reviewing Feminine and Masculine crystals. Before we finish the three part series by talking about Yin/Yang (part Masculine, part Feminine) crystals, first a note: As always, whenever I mention Masculine or Feminine in regard to crystals, people tend to flip their lids! … Continue reading
We’re going to revisit all the quartz types, using some drawings from my Crystal Mandala books (in which I have drawn a mandala of each type of crystal, condensing the information to 4 to 5 items to make remembering easier). This week we’re going to revisit Barnacle quartz crystals. First, what are Barnacles? … Continue reading